1. 60+ years studying young shads, sturgeons, desert pupfish, sticklebacks,etc.
2. Fully equipped lab with video to record behavior.
3. Seven artificial stream tanks, an experimental flume, & a good water supply.
4. Many recent scientific publications (see Boyd Kynard, Research Gate).
1. We assist with the design of fish passage facilities at dams in the USA, Brazil, and China.
2.Our R & D has developed a modular ladder that passes moderate swimming freshwater migratory fish over a dam in the Eel R., Indiana, USA. (See drone pic at right and Home page). Fish ladder is designed to pass even small fish like darters and migratory freshwater fish species with a moderate swimming ability.